Applying for Cake Dutchess Instructor
As a Cake Dutchess Instructor you receive a whole range of exclusive benefits and you will be able to make money with the special ‘Cake Dutchess’ classes you teach or by selling Cake Dutchess branded products!
The entry fee after a successful application is €450 and this covers your Instructor Kit, access to Online Training & Support platform with other instructors and the exclusive rights to teach Cake Dutchess Designs (3 new designs each year!) and special instructor discounts.
The programme will first feature projects from my upcoming modelling book and you will be trained to teach my unique methods and techniques but there is also a lot of room for personal input and growth!
- You need to be a registered legal business!
- You must have cake decorating experience* and have great affinity with modelling
- Teaching experience is not required but you must be keen to learn and be able to host students
- You must be located in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand (please contact me if you are interested but your country is not listed)
- Instructor welcome package & kit including the Cake Dutchess Instructor Apron & Badge, Book, Cake Tools, Paste and some other goodies! Worth over €135
- Instructor discount on all Cake Dutchess products – you may also be asked to test exciting some new products in the future
- Online training and support from me and other instructors on our special community platform
- Three new class designs to teach each year + support in helping you develop your own classes
- Make money with your classes and discuss strategies with other instructors
- Your business & classes will be promoted on my website and blog and you can download certificates to hand out to your students
* Each application will be carefully reviewed and that can take up to 4 weeks. If your application is rejected I will give you an explanation why, please know you can always re-apply in the future!